The next Great Trentham Spudfest will be held on Saturday 7 May 2016
SPUDTASTIC fun, food, music, games, entertainment and activities galore!
You’d never guess potatoes could be this much fun!
Saturday 7 May 2016 • 10am to 4pm • Quarry Street Reserve, Trentham
The annual Great Trentham Spudfest is now in its ninth exciting year and all the fun and games will take over the town. This festival is a wonderful way to celebrate the spirit of the community and recognise Trentham’s potato-growing heritage. Once again, the usually shy, humble and bashful potato bursts free from life underground and basks in the limelight for festivities in its honour. The Great Trentham Spudfest is an opportunity for visitors and the local community to join in a number of exciting spud activities and have a spudtacular time. Last year over 4000 people enjoyed the festivities so come along and join us – there will be something for everyone!
- Old Walsh Potato Farm
- Spud games and spud activities galore!
- Face painting
- Spuds for sale from local farmers
- Market stalls and great food
- Free music and entertainment all day on two stages
- Fun obstacle course relay for all ages
- Animals to pat and jumping castle
- Cooking demonstrations with executive chefs from Les Toques Blanches
- Spud digger hut open to view – more details (combined Trentham Lions Club and Trentham Historical Society project)
- Spudfest dinner at Trentham Golf Course – SOLD OUT
For more information go to the program page, phone 0419 897 660 or email email@example.com
The Great Trentham Spudfest is a not-for-profit organisation run by volunteers. Any funds raised from the 2016 Great Trentham Spudfest will be utilised to deliver next year’s event. The Great Trentham Spudfest is auspiced by the Trentham Neighbourhood Centre Inc.